*Wanderlust*



I love this weather.

Relentless wind, a cold sun shining bright with rays devoid of warmth, a picturesque landscape, raw nature in its boldest form. I imagine a steep cliff, frozen grass, rocks standing proud and gigantic in a bitter sea raging with razor sharp waves eating at the minerals and scourging the solid giants.

I imagine this and I feel wanderlust. The need to be in sync with a nature as furious and intense as my emotions are. To see that the inside is reflected on the outside.

The mystery that oozes out of this scenery is bewitching. I let go. My senses are now free to completely take in the view. Every atom is alive and the connection between nature and Man seems so powerful in this place.

I open my eyes and the reality surrounding me is much blander.

Comments

Popular Posts